Xmas poke and Shiny :) (instant reduced)

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm canceling my bid on this false seller the one before me can have it

You can't cancel the bid once posted. The user can not trade as he was sanctioned for being not aware about the announcement made in PRO's official discord. However, this doesn't mean all the bids from Gold server will be voided as the only bids to be voided are the bids from silver as we can not force a cross server trade. I have forced the trade and moved the ralts to your account by deducting the offered 4m from your account. Have a check and let me know if everything is fine. @Godfrezy @Sienrel

Thanks for comprehending.

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~

You can't cancel the bid once posted. The user can not trade as he was sanctioned for being not aware about the announcement made in PRO's official discord. However, this doesn't mean all the bids from Gold server will be voided as the only bids to be voided are the bids from silver as we can not force a cross server trade. I have forced the trade and moved the ralts to your account by deducting the offered 4m from your account. Have a check and let me know if everything is fine. @Godfrezy @Sienrel

Thanks for comprehending.

Really thats it ? , Well if godfrezy dont buy the xmas ralts thats ok for me This guy must be punish too for badmouthing me in the chat .. check again my report staff this is not fair , mute ban him ... He say something on the chat that against the rule..

Really thats it ? , Well if godfrezy dont buy the xmas ralts thats ok for me This guy must be punish too for badmouthing me in the chat .. check again my report staff this is not fair , mute ban him ... He say something on the chat that against the rule..

He was already punished for his actions. I guess everything else was fine with the trade?

678706a68a8ba6a1d9d1188afb7a4157-png.jpg

~A strong man stands above and conquers all~

Cleaned and looked into. Moving said mons for said prices since the user cannot fullfill the trades himself.

Please @Sienrel let us know when to lock the thread, you can text me on Nostazz#3000

Salt

SS1_2.png

DO NOT contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be terminated. Thanks.