Having trouble in sinnoh

In Sinnoh, after the 4th gym, I am supposed to talk to Cynthia and then give the secret potion to psyduck on route 210. Then I am supposed to go to celestic town and battle galactic grunt and then granny should appear. But the problem is that I have battled the galactic grunt way before the 4th gym, and later he disappeared. Now without battling him, granny isn’t appearing. And without her, I can’t progress in the game. So please help me out of this problem. Maybe its a bug or something.

In Sinnoh, after the 4th gym, I am supposed to talk to Cynthia and then give the secret potion to psyduck on route 210. Then I am supposed to go to celestic town and battle galactic grunt and then granny should appear. But the problem is that I have battled the galactic grunt way before the 4th gym, and later he disappeared. Now without battling him, granny isn’t appearing. And without her, I can’t progress in the game. So please help me out of this problem. Maybe its a bug or something.

On your next log on, the grunt should be there again for you. let me know if you have any issues.

Thank you

There’s something you’d better understand about me ‘cause it’s important, and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box!

width=274pxhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/448976514642477056/659904159201361990/poke_who2.png[/img]