RWBY, any of you watch it?

Yamidragon

• 1 month later...

Yes, as anime is 'animated' and it is made with a japanese style in mind~

Otherwise this series has so many feels. Mounty Oum, the creator, passed away after the end of volume 2, but luckily left a lot of notes for up to volume 5 I believe. And I'm also extremely nervous to see how they will keep going with the story, it's really interesting~

What's your favourite moment from rwby? Mine is surprisingly at the very end of season three.

spoilers below, since I don't want to ruin it for anyone~

When Ruby watches Pyrrha die and she just loses it. Pyrrha's death was the sadest one for me as she was my favourite character of the series, and to see Ruby project the same pain I felt was fascinating. Also how they did the blow out, with how she could barely hear, as if a flashbang grenade... and Cinder's face when it happened~

• 1 month later...

I as well have watched RWBY and have followed it ever since its beginnings as a series of trailers for the main four characters wondering where Monty and Rooster Teeth as a company would do with the show. As for the ending of Volume 3 I feel as if the slower pacing was better as it was over such a small period of time and allowed more character and plot development. I would also like to spark some conversation as to what exactly the character at the end of the Volume was and if they are a new character all together or a reincarnation/ new form of an old character. Personally I think of it as the latter of the 2 and can't wait for Kerry and Miles to finish writing and producing Volume 4. Hope my wording doesn't seem to spoiler'y sorry if it does to people that aren't caught up. <3