I Want to reset my PRO account

Trainerak

Long time age I was play the Pokemon revolution online for first time then I got no time for playing the game and left it out then I log back I rescued but I want to reset my account to fresh start the adventure can you please help me

Hi, @TrainerAK.

Unfortunately you can't reset your account at the moment as the service is currently closed, so you'll have to wait until PRO staffs open up the service again.

There is no set eta for when it will be opened again.

But, when the service is re-opened, it will be an announced in both the Announcement Subforums and the announcement channel in our Official PRO Discord Server, so I recommend you to stay in touch with the announcements.

Note that there are certain requirements for resetting your account, so check out the previous Account-Reset-Thread for detailed information about the requirements.

However, if you think waiting until the server reopens is too long.

I recommend you to create a new account and play in that account. (Each players can create 4 accounts in total)

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love