Server crashed while learning new move

R6chick

Hey guys, I have read the page about issues during a rollback, but I was wondering if this is something that can be done as I'm not trying to recover an item or a pokemon. My Bayonette had leveled up in a battle and I was asked which move I would like to forget in order to learn a new one. The server crashed while I was still deciding and when I logged back in a few minutes later, obviously the prompt was gone. I tried to level up again, thinking maybe it would prompt with the next level, but it did not. Is there some sort of way to manually change the 'learn new move' to prompt at its next level up?

Hey guys, I have read the page about issues during a rollback, but I was wondering if this is something that can be done as I'm not trying to recover an item or a pokemon. My Bayonette had leveled up in a battle and I was asked which move I would like to forget in order to learn a new one. The server crashed while I was still deciding and when I logged back in a few minutes later, obviously the prompt was gone. I tried to level up again, thinking maybe it would prompt with the next level, but it did not. Is there some sort of way to manually change the 'learn new move' to prompt at its next level up?

Hello,

If your pokemon didn't learn a move you can ask the move relearner npc, there are 2 in each region that help you to learn back a move you either removed, or didn't learn, but you'll have pay 2k $

They can be found in :

Kanto : Cerulean city / Saffron city

Johto : Goldenrod city / probably Blackthorn city but I'm not sure x)

Hoenn : Stateport city / Sootopolis city

Sinnoh : Hearthome city / Snowpoint city

• Like 1

-In game : SilverAge

-Discord : Silv#9735

-Forum Inbox

Hello,

If your pokemon didn't learn a move you can ask the move relearner npc, there are 2 in each region that help you to learn back a move you either removed, or didn't learn, but you'll have pay 2k $

They can be found in :

Kanto : Cerulean city / Saffron city

Johto : Goldenrod city / probably Blackthorn city but I'm not sure x)

Hoenn : Stateport city / Sootopolis city

Sinnoh : Hearthome city / Snowpoint city

Thank you so much! I completely forgot about this!

• Like 1