[Bug] Underground Warehouse

Zolac

I have make a bug with the quest where we go find all pokemon on the box.

At 12:00 i have find all pokemon and i have pass the door. I have battle the first npc (win) and the second (loose). Then i ahve stop to play for thsi moment. When i relog the door say me that i don't find all pokemon. I have check all box (all side) but any other pokemon. So i can't continue my adventure :Frown:

Sorry for my very bad english :thanks:

Hi there,

From what I read, I assume your quest got rollbacked after you relog. You can try to re-check every single boxes in that room. If you believe you checked all of the boxes and found nothing, feel free to contact any staff members in game, so we can check it further.

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper Forum. Unsolicited messages will be trashed. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

It perhaps is a bug with getting captured by one of the guards. I noticed that as soon as I'm captured by a guard boxes no longer do anything when you interact with them, the game will freeze as if the interface wants to do something like tell you that you've discovered a Pokemon, but instead it just does nothing after a moment or two and you never can complete the quest. That said, I've relogged twice and sat through 500 person queue's and it still doesn't work for me. Still having the box glitch where it will TRY to interact but fail.