Eevee won't evolve into Espeon

Impahh

PRO Username: Impahh

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Tried leveling up during the day and tried lowering happiness then reaching max again during the day, nothing worked

Description and Message

Hello, I'm having an issue with my Eevee, I can't get it to evolve into Espeon, no matter what I do I only get an Umbreon evolution, is there a fix ? I'm only at the 5th kanto gym so I can't get another Eevee and this is annoying me.

Sorry about the issue :( Good to know, though, since I'm in a similar situation/plan.

I'll let you know if I have any success. (Planning to max happiness with the fresh level 5 Eevee, then attempt a slow leveling process in Viridian with Slowpokes in oder to max Sp. Atk EVs)

103990 evolve it when your eevee full happiness in the morning or daytime.

They're already trying that:

Description and Message

Hello, I'm having an issue with my Eevee, I can't get it to evolve into Espeon, no matter what I do I only get an Umbreon evolution, is there a fix ? I'm only at the 5th kanto gym so I can't get another Eevee and this is annoying me.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Tried leveling up during the day and tried lowering happiness then reaching max again during the day, nothing worked

103998 your eevee cant evolve on early morning (4am-6am) you tried above that time?

also it might be sound stupid but some people mistaken happiness bar with HP stats, just for information.

Thank you, I just tried again and it evolved into Espeon just fine. I thought "day time" was enough but I guess it doesn't work when early morning/late evening.