Lost 5k just stepping to the rigth

Acidocasualidad

I payed the entrance to Hoenn Safari Zone. I moved to the rigth just after I went in. Due being in the same spot as the entrance is, I automatically went out, without even asking if it was what I wanted to do, losing 5k in the process, just like that. Can I ask for a refund? Or at least, fix it to not happen again.

I'm even getting the time alert for how much time I have left for the safari catching being outside in the map

I payed the entrance to Hoenn Safari Zone. I moved to the rigth just after I went in. Due being in the same spot as the entrance is, I automatically went out, without even asking if it was what I wanted to do, losing 5k in the process, just like that. Can I ask for a refund? Or at least, fix it to not happen again.

I'm even getting the time alert for how much time I have left for the safari catching being outside in the map

Hey @Acidocasualidad,

thanks for the report, I added a prompt which will ask the player to leave instead of automatically leaving the area as well as a one-tile movement. You should get teleported above the tiles as well. Have a nice day!