Nuggest need untradable

Mayelesa

1. I am not talking about the usage of nuggets. It is pretty clear that they don't have one beside generating money. Rare candies have been sellable to a Jotho NPC after the game was released. Referring to your comment, you have not been playing, yet. Please do not call something "nonsense", if you have no clue about the background. Players have been able to make a huge profit by buying rare candies from players and selling those to that npc (not working anymore). Same reason why you are asking for a nugget trade stop which I highly oppose. Following your logic, any sellable item should have the potential to become untradable in the future as soon as lazy players start to complain. Which I highly oppose, as mentioned before.

2. I answered this twice. I don't know how I can make it more obvious.

3. I am not talking about dumping prices, I am talking about in game trading restrictions. We have rules in PRO aswell and according to your example, the staff-team is the "government". There are channels to file a complaint and there are persons who execute the respective rule, if needed. No need to limit any interactions between players caused by lazieness or a lack of knowledge. Both is nothing more than an excuse for a lack of willingness to learn.

4. Screenshot the trade, screenshot the chat next to the trade window (agreement and price to be seen), problem sovled. I am doing it for every single of my trades. If you are not sure about an item's value, do not check it before you trade it and are even too lazy to screenshot the trade no meassurements will ever fully protect you.

105050 1. I am not talking about the usage of nuggets. It is pretty clear that they don't have one beside generating money. Rare candies have been sellable to a Jotho NPC after the game was released. Referring to your comment, you have not been playing, yet. Please do not call something "nonsense", if you have no clue about the background. Players have been able to make a huge profit by buying rare candies from players and selling those to that npc (not working anymore). Same reason why you are asking for a nugget trade stop which I highly oppose. Following your logic, any sellable item should have the potential to become untradable in the future as soon as lazy players start to complain. Which I highly oppose, as mentioned before.

2. I answered this twice. I don't know how I can make it more obvious.

3. I am not talking about dumping prices, I am talking about in game trading restrictions. We have rules in PRO aswell and according to your example, the staff-team is the "government". There are channels to file a complaint and there are persons who execute the respective rule, if needed. No need to limit any interactions between players caused by lazieness or a lack of knowledge. Both is nothing more than an excuse for a lack of willingness to learn.

4. Screenshot the trade, screenshot the chat next to the trade window (agreement and price to be seen), problem sovled. I am doing it for every single of my trades. If you are not sure about an item's value, do not check it before you trade it and are even too lazy to screenshot the trade ... no comment.

1. You don't get my idea. The usage of nuggest is a point make it whole different with another items (example: rare candy). i dont know how to make it obvious to you as I said it very clearly before. Don't combine the rare candy with nuggest as it not the same case

And why always state about lazy? That's not anything about lazy players? It about said why lazy to sell it to NPC for 15k rather than sell 5k

2/ can you answer again with 2/..... bullet, I don't see it

3/ mention to point 1. Additonally, there have some items unable to trade in game,and they have reason for that

4/ You not got my idea again. i means you know this is bad player, screenshot also. But the facts, if the scammer don't said anything about NPC buy nuggest, and they only said buy it 5k. You will not do anything without see them trick people. You always claim about the limit restriction item, but i don see anything bad about retrict nuggest.

105050 1..... rare candies have been sellable to a Jotho NPC after the game was released. Referring to your comment, you have not been playing, yet. Players have been able to make a huge profit by buying rare candies from players and selling those to that npc (not working anymore). Same reason why you are asking for a nugget trade restriction, which I highly oppose.

See above. I am out of this discussion.