HI GUYS, I LOVE POKEMON

I first played pokemon when they first release pokemon yellow and the last pokemon game i played is pokemon emerald. I wish this game will give us all the excitement of building many new regions that are introduce to us in the tv series up until pokemon XY.. LETS PLAY N WE GOTTA CATCH EM ALL :Grin: :Cool:

:thanks:

Guest Melodystar
104369 Well you're certainly excited but thats understandable Pokemon is so much fun

Its nice to meet you :Grin:

Nice to meet you Melodystar, ye im excited even if im too old for this game i just want to experience playing pokemon with many people.. Have a good day :Smile:

You're never to old for pokemon its super fun for all ages (and super cute too) oh and please just call me Melody or Mel if you like

104369 Well you're certainly excited but thats understandable Pokemon is so much fun

Its nice to meet you :Grin:

Nice to meet you Melodystar, ye im excited even if im too old for this game i just want to experience playing pokemon with many people.. Have a good day :Smile:

You're never to old for pokemon its super fun for all ages (and super cute too) oh and please just call me Melody or Mel if you like

ye its cute like the fairy type pokemon.. ow okay Mel, you can call me Dom.. :Smile:

Hi and welcome in game ^^

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY