QoL Suggestions for PRO! - Quest Journal, EV Yields + Evolutionary information in Pokedex

Thatbear95

Hello! While I don't think I'll be the first to have mentioned these features, I figured it could be a good idea to take to the forums and put these out there just in case. These are just a handful of suggestions I had

Quest Journal - There have been many times when I find myself in the story, wondering what quest I'm on, or that maybe I forgot what the instructions I received were, and while I understand it would take a considerable amount of writing, this really would be such a QoL update to the story! Not only that, you could include world quests with a description for newer players. On the writing effort portion, while I don't know that much about coding/scripting, I imagine it could be possible to link the journal to the wiki, and it could just use maybe the first paragraph of quest pages on the wiki to describe the quest, and maybe link for if you'd like to read more. Heck, I think even just linking the wiki page to the quest could be helpful for many players, not that we can't google things, but this isn't really about what we can or cannot do, more so what would raise the quality of gameplay right? That's the idea here!

EV Yields - When I first started playing PRO, I loved the Pokedex, best Pokedex I've seen in a fan game, and most Pokemon games themselves. But, and this is quite the butt, there were some things that if added, would make it perfect. First is adding EV Yields, a small bit of text added, 1 ATK EV, 2 SP. ATK EV, etc. I think it makes sense given the focus on competitive play, team comps, and ev training.

Evolutionary Information - Just a simple text link that lets you know Pichu evolves into Pikachu, maybe in the form of links above the description.

Example -

wrffsed.png.f803717d5bb633c768b1d84520785b18.png

C13zOEg.png