Waterfall bug

Poopooabs

Dear Mods/GMs

I got stucked in the middle of the waterfall. For a few times I relogged after the incidence, it happens again and again. I'm not sure what is wrong, normally it was fine when I climb the waterfall.

I can't seem to attach the screenshot here. Mmmm! So sorry, is there any resolution to it?

hope to hear from you guys soon!

Thank you for reading.

Yours truly,

Absalom Wong

Dear Mods/GMs

I got stucked in the middle of the waterfall. For a few times I relogged after the incidence, it happens again and again. I'm not sure what is wrong, normally it was fine when I climb the waterfall.

I can't seem to attach the screenshot here. Mmmm! So sorry, is there any resolution to it?

hope to hear from you guys soon!

Thank you for reading.

Yours truly,

Absalom Wong

Hi there @PooPooAbs

I'm sorry for the inconvenience you're experiencing.

Can you confirm for me which waterfall it is? Is it every waterfall, or just a specific waterfall? Also, are you still stuck in that specific spot?

I'm looking forward to your reply.

Thanks and have a great day.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Maisa,

No worries, it's not inconvenient at all!

Anyways, it was the Mt Silver waterfalls, both of them are quite bugged. Sometimes I could climb it, sometimes it is just not possible. On that day itself, it was definite that I couldn't climb it, I got stuck for about more than 10times at the 2nd waterfall before the room to Terminator, I really tried it over and over. (I was using my Niceabs account)

Thank you very much for the reply! :)

Yours truly,

Absalom Wong

Hi Maisa,

No worries, it's not inconvenient at all!

Anyways, it was the Mt Silver waterfalls, both of them are quite bugged. Sometimes I could climb it, sometimes it is just not possible. On that day itself, it was definite that I couldn't climb it, I got stuck for about more than 10times at the 2nd waterfall before the room to Terminator, I really tried it over and over. (I was using my Niceabs account)

Thank you very much for the reply! :)

Yours truly,

Absalom Wong

Hi @PooPooAbs

Thank you for reporting the bug. As of right now, we are aware of this specific bug. However, considering the nature of the bug, unfortunately there's nothing we can do to solve the issue. We will try to look into it once again, but it doesn't seem like a fix will be possible anytime soon.

A quick work-around for this though, is to take the alternative path towards the right to reach Terminator's room.

I hope this helped you.

Again, thank you and have a lovely day.

• Like 1