Quest Crystal Onix

Michaelx

Hello guy's im here to make a nice suggestion to help the game to have more fun for everyone. [ sry for my english,i hate google translator ]

My idea is about a new map/quest to people have an Crystal Onix like one of the legendary pokes [ mew,celebi,jirachi,etc]

I've been searching on the internet to have some good ideas about the quest,and how we can introduce the quest in the game..

Before i start to explain i whant to apologize if this text become to much bigger,i will try to resume as lesser if possible. [ sry about my english again ]

Ok,here i have a video where the quest starts on the GBA [ the quest starts exacly at 11:00 ]

This is a great way to start the quest,and if you see in the video, the quest looks like in jhoto region because he have a Croconaw.

So this legendary poke quest can be introduced in jhoto region Canonically.

The another idea is about introduce crystal pokes like we see in the video [ like in the pink island ] with very low % to be found.

https://prnt.sc/r2t6v0

This image give us an idea about how they should be. The only problem is about they Type, i search a little bit about Crystal Onix type in google and here i found some information that give us a logical explanation.

https://www.pokemonpets.com/Crystal-Onix-Pokemon-Pokedex-4095

I think that just in the case of the Crystal Onix the type should be diferent like Rock and Ice like we see in the site above.

And the evolution sould be Steel and Ice. Crystal Steelix.

And about the other crystal pokes they should only have the color changed like we see in the video before,not they type.

Here is a list about crystal pokes who make sense and will looks very nice in game. [ The evolution of the pokes dont need to respaw,i put in the list just to dont forget about they sprite color too ]

In the ground:

Shellder/Cloyster [ in water too]

Geodude/Graveller/Golem [blue]

Ryhorn/Ryndon/Rhyperior [blue]

Aron/Lairon/Aggron [blue]

Nosepass/Probopass [blue]

Roggenrola/Boldore/Gigalith [blue]

Allolan ice pokes should be good to respaw in the map too. [ with very low % to find ]

In the water:

Grimer/Muk [blue] in ground too

Staryu/Starmie [blue]

Wooper/Quagsire [light blue ] in ground too

Qwilfish [Light blue]

Corsola [blue]

Remoraid/Octillery [blue]

Corphish/Crawdaunt [blue]

Relicanth [blue]

And the normal respaw could be with poke that make sense be in that kind of ice map,example: swinub in the ground and tentacool or wooper in the water.

Each poke with the respective % Tier to be found.

Well guy's i guess thats all, i hope everyone like my idea and i wish to help with anything,even if i dont know how to make sprites or create maps.

And please, don't think that I just want to give you more work, I just want to increase our fun in the game and I really want to help in any way possible in carrying out this step.

• Like 3