[CAN BE CLOSED] BUG IN DASHBOARD?? AND MOVING THREADS

Micael80

Hi 😄

First, i think there is a bug or something in my dashboard in privacy settings. It shows only the money that i have in gold and also the time played in gold server wich is not my main server right now, i've moved today from gold to silver and my main server now is silver. So i would like the information that is shown it would be the info from my silver account ... here is some screenshots.

(image removed due to privacy rights)

Bellow is my info from silver (main server) and from gold.

(image removed due to privacy rights)

Second, i hope that 2 of my threads can be moved to the proper topic that is "Buying Pokémon - Silver" because i've moved to silver! The threads that i mentioned are in the screenshot bellow!

20200216_234742.thumb.jpg.78f0b90774fbb8345d7e2a5f377287d4.jpg

And it's all, i hope that can be fixed soon 🙂

Edited by Micael80

Hi :D

First, i think there is a bug or something in my dashboard in privacy settings. It shows only the money that i have in gold and also the time played in gold server wich is not my main server right now, i've moved today from gold to silver and my main server now is silver. So i would like the information that is shown it would be the info from my silver account ... here is some screenshots.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="127723]127723[/ATTACH]

Bellow is my info from silver (main server) and from gold.

[ATTACH type=full" alt="127724]127724[/ATTACH]

Second, i hope that 2 of my threads can be moved to the proper topic that is "Buying Pokémon - Silver" because i've moved to silver! The threads that i mentioned are in the screenshot bellow!

[ATTACH type=full" alt="127725]127725[/ATTACH]

And it's all, i hope that can be fixed soon :)

Hi, @Micael80.

First of all, I have moved your threads to "Buying Pokemon Silver" as you requested.

Can you check the Dashboard one more time if it still shows the info of your gold server.

Since, it can take some time until the data is uploaded on the server.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Hi, @Micael80.

First of all, I have moved your threads to "Buying Pokemon Silver" as you requested.

Can you check the Dashboard one more time if it still shows the info of your gold server.

Since, it can take some time until the data is uploaded on the server.

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

Hi @HappyMango, i've checked the dashboard, it still shows the info from gold server :/

Edited by Micael80

Hi @HappyMango, i've checked the dashboard, it still shows the info from gold server :/

I've contacted the Dev team, and found that it was intended like that.

As I checked your account's database, your account info was safely moved :)

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

@HappyMango

But it's shown in privacy just the info from gold, why is that? Isn't it supposed to show both servers info or just the one that has more money?

Because like that seems that i will only share (or not) my info that it's in gold because of the data that is shown xD

I'm just talking about that info that appear in privacy settings in dashboard.

With my transfer it's all good and i'm very happy in silver with my main account :)

Edited by Micael80

• Micael80 changed the title to [CAN BE CLOSED] BUG IN DASHBOARD?? AND MOVING THREADS