I think the suicune bug quest.

Guilherme455

Hello, I am a silver server player, I did the suicune quest the second time I faced the guardian, the option to battle with the suicune appeared but I didn't have a master ball so I chose another pokemon, now I put it on for the third time it would be the last chance to catch him he didn't show up.

Hello, I am a silver server player, I did the suicune quest the second time I faced the guardian, the option to battle with the suicune appeared but I didn't have a master ball so I chose another pokemon, now I put it on for the third time it would be the last chance to catch him he didn't show up.

[/CITAR]I also went to boss nikola and he doesn't want to battle with me, so I really think it's a mistake of the quest.

Hi @Guilherme455

Sorry for the inconvenience.

In order to be able to spawn Suicune, first you need to have chosen the water bell when Scientist Ray asked you to choose from the three bells. If by any chance you chose the wrong bell, then you can talk to Assistant Davis at Bell Tower Barrier Station 1F to switch your bell to a different one. Be careful though, as you can only do this once, so make sure you have the right one.

- Zap bell for Raikou

- Lava bell for Entei

- Water bell for Suicune

After confirming that you indeed have the water bell, you need to challenge the Suicune Guardian. If you successfully defeat the guardian, he will have a 16.67% chance of having the option to battle Suicune as a reward.

If you've defeated the boss 3 times consecutively without losing in-between, then Suicune will 100% spawn and you can attempt to capture him. You can take your time for this and even go back to a Pokecenter to grab your sync and false swiper.

For more info regarding the legendary beast, feel free to check this guide out: Legendary Megathread.

I hope this helped solve your issue. If you have any further questions, please do reply here.

Thanks and have a lovely day!