Bug with Baton Pass

A1catraz

Hi i just found a bug with baton pass when i was fighting bosses idk if it's meant to be like that but i don't think so

in order to happen you have to

Poke 1 : quiver dance then baton pass to poke 2

Poke 2 : iron defense then baton pass to poke 3

Poke 3 (the sweeper) : he won't benefit anymore from the spatk boost from quiver dance

and i tried it 3 times already all same result it wasn't cuz i forgot to baton pass and just switched pokes instead and i have recorded it if you need a video of it

Here is the video as i got asked to post it as you can see i baton passed and everything then my boosted kyeurm ice beam wasn't enough to kill the togekiss even tho it was a super effective+critical hit which only mean that the boost from quiver dance was gone

Hi @A1catraz,

I just talked to my Colleagues. Its supposed to be like that in PRO. Speed can not be passed with anything else if the Buff came from the same move. So if you use Quiver Dance / Dragon Dance it will only pass Speed while if you use Agility / Rock Polish + Nasty Plot / Bulk up / Coil / Sword Dance / ect. it should pass everything. Girafarig should be able to learn Nasty Plot, Agility, Amnesia and Baton Pass. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope that helped

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hi @A1catraz,

I just talked to my Colleagues. Its supposed to be like that in PRO. Speed can not be passed with anything else if the Buff came from the same move. So if you use Quiver Dance / Dragon Dance it will only pass Speed while if you use Agility / Rock Polish + Nasty Plot / Bulk up / Coil / Sword Dance / ect. it should pass everything. Girafarig should be able to learn Nasty Plot, Agility, Amnesia and Baton Pass. Sorry for the inconvenience and I hope that helped

Greetings,

M3ru3m

If they changed this coding, why tf would it be a stealth update

A-Z Pokémon Shop Gold - Open     Shiny Shop Gold

Discord: Allsmell#8974      

Stopped just before that my bad.

Did you remove it's berry in the set up?

Did you also fail to 1hko the Pokémon after?

Basically could it be the berry bugging

[ATTACH type=full" alt="131248]131248[/ATTACH]

I did remove it with swirchenroo yeah and it was a sitrus berry it woudn't have change anything

The baton pass failed as i explained so i just restarted quiver dance in venomoth and baton passed it again to kyuerm and i sweeped the rest

Hi @A1catraz,

Greetings,

M3ru3m

Hi @M3ru3m

I don't think it's the case here cuz i do this a lot and it only happens if i go to scizor for iron defense after quiver dancing in venomoth

I mean if i quiver dance in venomoth then baton pass it to kyurem it works just fine spatk spdef and speed all baton passed succefully it works fine it's not a big deal as a bug cuz i can sweep without baton passing defense too i only wanted to do it for boss pokes that have priority atk moves

Here is a video showing that quiver dance can be baton passed