Evolve

Judje

How can you evolve a pokemon? I want to go to Trainers Valley though it says I do not have all the requirements think it may be that I need to have more evolved pokemon

Hello @Judje

Sorry for the inconvenience.

There are many ways to evolve different kinds of pokemon, some through trades, some through having max happiness, but the most common way to evolve them is through leveling up. You can always ask for help in the Help chat in-game or on our Official PRO Discord to ask for help on how to evolve a pokemon.

To gain access to the Trainer's Valley, you need:

- To have fought Red on top of Mt.Silver

- 120 caught data of the Generation 1 pokemon registered in your pokedex. (1-150)

- 38 evolved data registered in your pokedex.

You can check how many caught and evolved data you have by opening your pokedex and checking the bottom part of the dex, like so:

Screenshot_31.png.8a279315e0b9429ca7cd82f02c5a8739.png

Pokemon you have evolved data for are indicated by a star. For example, you can see here I have evolution data for Ivysaur, Venusaur, Charmeleon, Charizard, and Wartortle:

Screenshot_30.png.bcf480490e92f7564956958f6e899a6c.png

For additional information regarding Trainer's Valley, feel free to visit this link: Trainer's Valley.

I hope this solves your issue. If you have any further questions feel free to reply here.

Thank you and have a lovely day!

• Like 1