Issue with the ditto & bike voucher man!

Ineke

Okay so for the Bike Voucher I took the option to go and catch a ditto so I could get the discount. After I got the ditto, I went to the Bike Voucher man and gave him my ditto. I didn't have enough money yet to get the voucher so I chose the 'Not yet' option and I also spoke to my ditto, which said it was happy in it's new home. I went out to go and fight to get enough money, but when I returned to the Bike Voucher Man's house with the amount of money needed, my ditto was gone, and he went back to saying where I could go and catch a ditto. I checked my pokedex - it still listed ditto as caught. I checked my box - there was no ditto to be found there. I went up to Cerulean city but the bike shop still said the bike cost 99.999whatever the amount is, and I truly do not want to spend hours catching a ditto again if I can help it. Is there anyone who can help me out here?

It looks like you already have a blue bike? You can only have one bike.

From what I can see, it looks like you did complete the quest, and you bought the bike.

I did make a change, and you should now be able to see your ditto.

Unless this was on a different account then @Ineke

There’s something you’d better understand about me ‘cause it’s important, and one day your life may depend on it: I am definitely a mad man with a box!

width=274pxhttps://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/448976514642477056/659904159201361990/poke_who2.png[/img]