Move skipping bug

Fto1

At random, I find myself in a battle where instead of letting me choose a action the game uses the previous move. This started happening in the Mt.Moon caves in Kanto and continued to happen randomly. My pokemon had nothing equipped to them also the opposing pokemon did not have anything equipped. This mostly happened when was battling against Zubat ,Geodude ,Sandslash and sandshew. My pokemon which I was using when I encountered the bug was pikachu ,sandslash and ratata(these are the pokemon where the bug would start) if you want a video of this you will have to say because as I said it happens randomly so I'm not if I'll get one.

• 2 weeks later...

At random, I find myself in a battle where instead of letting me choose a action the game uses the previous move. This started happening in the Mt.Moon caves in Kanto and continued to happen randomly. My pokemon had nothing equipped to them also the opposing pokemon did not have anything equipped. This mostly happened when was battling against Zubat ,Geodude ,Sandslash and sandshew. My pokemon which I was using when I encountered the bug was pikachu ,sandslash and ratata(these are the pokemon where the bug would start) if you want a video of this you will have to say because as I said it happens randomly so I'm not if I'll get one.

Hello @Fto1

I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Unfortunately based on the data you've given me, I can't tell why this bug happens.

Can you please send me a video of this bug when you experience it again?

Looking forward to your reply, have a great day!