I want them to let me catch my heatran again

Orgullo

Well first of all when the jagnmo-o event ended I had 18 rare candys and I see that I don't have even 1 only when I want to use them ... and I had neither sold nor used them ... they disappeared then I go to kanto to buy a masterball To go to catch Heatran, I bought it with pve coins, I had 78 and since it is 20, it cost me 58 more than I paid attention, I go to the mission and the game takes me out and I have to start again, then I am going to start again. My pokemon from 60 to 90 in the same place of the mission passed my mission and then I beat the heatran lvl 90 when I return to the pokecentre I look for my sync and everything did not lead to my false sweeper or anything because according to I have a masterball..that happened when I arrived that I am going to use my masterball that I bought with my surprise pve coin I did not have it either I did not lose to the heatran because I did not have enough balls ... when angry watch after having finished the mission my masterball and my rare candys appear ... the game took off my rare candy my time my heatran my masterball And in the end I did not get anything I want them to let me catch it again without having to do the mission again please and fix that bug of things that disappear and appear when they want. please