Can't play PROClient on Android since new update

Lakdevil

Same here..i play on a old tablet, i've been looking everywhere for a fix but no luck..my girlfriend plays on a samsung s7 and the client works fine so im starting to suspect that the update makes the game no longer supported by older or low end devices..what do you guys play in?

Edited by ChadoPeoples

It is for the new joystick, I regret not bringing my other cell phone, playing on laptops is boring sitting all day long a disgrace for people, my cell phone is Android 5 just to play pro and that bug bothers, but the disgrace of the virus is not there is how to move

It is for the new joystick, I regret not bringing my other cell phone, playing on laptops is boring sitting all day long a disgrace for people, my cell phone is Android 5 just to play pro and that bug bothers, but the disgrace of the virus is not there is how to move

I thought so..i read about this new joystick feature and immediately thought that maybe it does not work for older devices..but until the admins confirm it all we can do is wait

Hmm my cell phone is Android 5. thoo, and as you see