Android client problems since the Easter update

Since the update, the game starts lagging every 3 minutes and then gets freezed then I have to close and restart the game. It's not only me my friends are also facing this problem and other players too. I haven't able to do the Easter quest due to that and afraid of going to hunt pokes. The new joystick pad is also troublesome. It makes difficult to move and a harder to move while hunting. Pls fix the android client so my friends and I don't miss the opportunity to catch event form pokes.

• Like 2

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if the game specifications for android system has changed?

since the last update, the event client is this new one, that my Samsung SM-T560 tablet with android 4.4 is no longer working. like I can install it, but when I open the game when accepting the license terms, the screen goes dark and doesn't load anymore. only the pokemon revolution online logo appears, then it gets dark. I was wondering if it is android that I could not play the game anymore or is it an error for simpler systems. since in my s9 i play. as on the tablet it was better for me to play, I really wanted an answer on the subject. thanks for listening.

• Like 1

The lag and freeze has been reduced but we are still getting lags and freezes, it's hard to hunt with the joystick. It's hard for us android players to play with these problems. It would be great if the staff would fix the problems as fast as possible. Kindly looking forward to staff's reply.

• Like 1

I reported the same issue, and also same reason i rarely play pro. Feel bored of playing it coz they seem not to fix it while trying to squeeze pockets with coin shop items. I feel annoyed and its very depressing to face the same issue everytime and trying to get their attention both in discord, and ingame and same goes for this place. Found only a few nice pokes last easter. Also if they ask me about rating the game 1-10 i wont give it more than 5, why? Its simple coz ive been reporting this issue for more than 2months and they wont compensate do anything for such inconvenience.

• Like 4

I reported the same issue, and also same reason i rarely play pro. Feel bored of playing it coz they seem not to fix it while trying to squeeze pockets with coin shop items. I feel annoyed and its very depressing to face the same issue everytime and trying to get their attention both in discord, and ingame and same goes for this place. Found only a few nice pokes last easter. Also if they ask me about rating the game 1-10 i wont give it more than 5, why? Its simple coz ive been reporting this issue for more than 2months and they wont compensate do anything for such inconvenience.

Same bro I wasn't able to either hunt or do PvP last month. I was only able hunt when free bms was given still got nothing due to these problems.

• Like 2