Introducing Eurythmy to PRO

1. 1.

Hello!

My name is Alex, my IGN is Eurythmy and I'm 21 yrs old (soon to be 22). I'm Norwegian, making English my second language. Keep that in mind if you actually end up reading this.

I actually managed, through literally years of hard work and thousands of hours playing, to catch them all. That is except some event legendaries from gen VI. I stopped catching them all because I found out that I actually had a life to tend to. :P

Needless to say I'm a big fan of the Pokémon franchise, which is why I was very excited when I first heard about the idea of an online Pokémon game that would still feel like the actual games from Nintendo and Game Freak. I recently saw this guy streaming Pokémon Revolution Online on Twitch, which made me realise that it is now (and has been for a while :o) more than just an idea. I'm looking forward to playing the game more, on my android tablet and on my computer. I already have more than 30 hours of playtime, and I predict many more to come!

Thank you for reading this, and I'll see you all in the game!

(P.S: I might also see some of you on Twitch, as I used to do some streaming on there and I do have plans to go back to streaming in the future.)