Nikola - Entei bug(!)

Zarlooke

Hi there.

Just now i won against boss Nikola for fail catch Entei. I was fail to catch him almost 1 year ago. Now (in 1 month) im back to game , first i lost against to Nikola, after waited 21 day (that was so boring) now i won. I choose entei but when i go to route25 cave he isnt there. And entei guardian still in cooldown. I waited really soooooo much time for that Entei. I dont wanna wait more because if you won against to Nikola, u can catch " directly " your fail catch legendary. I need same way for Entei too.

Please help me and thank you for your understanding.

username : Zarlooke

Server : Silver

Best regards.

Hi @Zarlooke,

Sorry for the inconvenience and the late reply. I talked to our Scripters and it is supposed to be that way. Nikola only gives you another Chance of getting the Legendary you failed to catch. So they will spawn under the same conditions as they would originally do. So I am afarid you have to rebattle the Guardian again.

Have a nice day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

I am really sorry bout that. I know it's frustrating. But it is the same for every player. But there is an easter event going on at the moment where you can catch Shaymin or hunt for some other nice Pokes. There is plenty of stuff to do to keep you occupied and before you even know that cooldown will be over. :-) Again sorry for the inconvenience and that I can't do more for you.

Have a great day regardless,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

When i come back to game (in 1 month) i also beated 3x time to entei guardian(for prize reward, i think maybe i choose directly entei) . And now thats gonna be 2nd time after 2 day. I also waited 21 day Nikola too.

So now; you say, you won against Nikola but when u beat guardian thats gonna be %16 chance again, maybe after 2 day you will wait 12 day more.

Its not fair i swear. It must be another way , another easier way. We all world in quarantine and we need to play more healthy this game. This is not fair and healthy. How could i know nikola gives legendary directly, " expect " legendary dogs. My all plan was on entei for this pvp rank ladder...

But thanks anyway.

Have a nice day, regardless,

Zarlooke.