De-evolving

Oreoxmilk

Hi,

Unfortunately I made a mistake and evolved my rattata that I was training to beat youngster Joey. I had finished ev training it and got it to lv 71. Unfortunately I was dumb and evolved it because of a misclick. Is it possible that it could be de-evolved back into a rattata? It would help make my life a lot easier and make my day. I would greatly appreciate it if you're able to. If not, I completely understand.

1588207582180.png.d7e764771c6fb868a91c43761362538b.png

Hi,

Unfortunately I made a mistake and evolved my rattata that I was training to beat youngster Joey. I had finished ev training it and got it to lv 71. Unfortunately I was dumb and evolved it because of a misclick. Is it possible that it could be de-evolved back into a rattata? It would help make my life a lot easier and make my day. I would greatly appreciate it if you're able to. If not, I completely understand.

[ATTACH=full]141017[/ATTACH]

Hi there @OReOxMiLK

I'm sorry to bring you bad news, but unfortunately I can't de-evolve your Raticate. This is because our tools are unable to de-evolve pokemon. I hope you understand.

If you don't already know however, there is a small room in Mt. Silver called Mt. Silver Expert Belt in which you can catch level 50-54 Rattata.

I hope that at least minimizes the work and training you've already invested in the previous Rattata for Youngster Joey.

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thank you and have a nice day.