Hey everyone!

Hi, I've just discovered of this awesome game and I can't wait for its release.

I come from PokèMMO and this looks 10 times better (I've seen in two years you could do more than them in four)

My goals in this game is to become a shiny trader but also a good battler. Most important thing is to have fun though!

290pmq8.png

Hi,

Like I say to all newly registered PokeMMO players here, as long as you don't spam lenny and talk as if you're an immature 10 year old like 90% of its fanbase, then you're welcome to stay.

I'm sure the devs and we as a community wouldn't want PRO turning like PokeMMO.

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

Welcome to PRO! I hope you enjoy the community we have to offer!

[glow=white]Every time Absol appears before people, it is followed by a disaster such as an earthquake or a tidal wave. As a result, it came to be known as the disaster Pokémon. Absol has the ability to foretell the coming of natural disasters. It lives in a harsh, rugged mountain environment.[/glow]

Thanks to everyone!

I know being from PokèMMO people may think I am a stupid 10 year old spamming Lenny faces, but I'm not that type, luckily.

I don't even know why I should use that stupid face and I usually use my copy/paste for trading purposes.

What attracts me the most from this game is the fact there will be no breeding, so almost every Pokemon will be special which is awesome as it brings back memories from older Pokemon games where no one hacked and breeding just produced other randomly IVed pokes.

Hope the game releases soon and to see all of you in game! :D

290pmq8.png