Well my suggestions are 2, about the box, and the syncs

Orgullo

1.That in the box you can delete more than one pokemon at the same time, because it really is very complicated and tedious to sometimes have 15 boxes of the same pokemon or to have the boxes full and start to erase all that ... and when I delete boxes I have last 15 minutes or 30 minutes in that even if it is now it would be really good if you could delete more than a single pokemon while you could delete 15 or 10 at a time but always checking that none of those are good

2.That the sync were better because having that 50% I consider that it is very little because at the moment of looking for a pokemon I am more concerned at least it is the sync ... and I do not consider that putting the sync 75% or 80% I would not change or damage the economy because we do not ask them to give us more evs ... if not that you have 4 or 5 days looking for a pokemon and when a good one comes out the sync fails I just want it to not fail or much less fail because it has failed up to 4 or 5 times in a row

well these are my suggestions even if you don't see it or ignore it I already said I think

• Like 10

In my opinion I agree with this post because it gives us a knowledge of the weaknesses that the game suffers, and bear in mind that in the game there is no upbringing, therefore it seems good to me that this idea is heard ^^

• Like 1
e3191f13a044d98d44e3e30e752a6db4.png

de acuerdo con este post es muy difícil de que cuando tengas las cajas llenas borrar 1 a 1 deberian implementar que se le pueda poner un tipo de nombre o subtitulos para evitar borrar pokemones que no queremos borrar y lo de la sincro esta complicado y las naturalezas están fallando demasiado

• Like 1

In my opinion, I would accept this post to make searching a bit easier and encourage players to search for them, as some of them have a very high tier, something that makes it difficult to have nature and decent ivs

• Like 2
H0Z4kH5.pngRm0McKg.png

I support this idea, I think it is necessary since some pokemons are very rare and if the synchronization fails, it makes many of these pokemon practically useless, counting that I think that if I am not mistaken in the eighth generation, the synchronization has a ratio of 100% And I think it is very necessary for PC cases that you can do that, full support

I think 50% is fair, 60% TOPS

Hunting good pokes is supposed to be hard and you flood the market and subsequently devalue them by making it easier.

The storage box... we all know that thing is a top to bottom nightmare, there are many MANY things that can be done to improve it. (Make it sortable, namable folders, etc.)

• Like 1