Some suggestions

Hasambles

I leave some little suggestion to improve the game.

1 the creation of the super super e4 (ya, i know the name sucks xD) After finishing all the regions, there could be a little custom region where you can challenge new e4 with pokemon at level 100. All This using pokemon of the previously regions. This would be the consecration to become a pokemon master.

This is the fundamental idea but it can be more unusual. For example a player couldnt use the same pokemon to challenge the different e4 npc.

2 the creation of a custom area designated to eV training. To be more specific different areas where you can find in the grass pokemon that increase a specific characteristic. For example an area only to increase attack's ev and another only to increase speed. It would be a good thing for the competitive battling.

3 A npc tutor that permits to learn to a pokemon past's moves like the guy of the scale s heart in hoenn. (I dont know if its already in the game)

I hope the message it Will be clear cause mi using an ipad with a keyboard set for a Language that is not english and the autocorrect drives me crazy actually. XD

Nanatsu_no_taizai_logo.png

• 3 weeks later...