Tiny little bug, simple error

Firestar154

So I was battling in viridian forest and when I used stun spore with my budew it said "Paralize" rather than "Paralyze". It's just a simple misspelling but I thought you guys might want to know about it because I know I don't like when I misspell things so I thought it would be worth mentioning.

I was also an idiot and forgot to get a screenshot but I hope you take my word for it lol.

Thanks,

-Fire

So I was battling in viridian forest and when I used stun spore with my budew it said "Paralize" rather than "Paralyze". It's just a simple misspelling but I thought you guys might want to know about it because I know I don't like when I misspell things so I thought it would be worth mentioning.

I was also an idiot and forgot to get a screenshot but I hope you take my word for it lol.

Thanks,

-Fire

Hello @Firestar154

I'm sorry for the inconvenience as well as the delay.

Can you please tell me more about this bug, like what were the stats of your Budew, what moves did it have, what level was it, and what pokemon did you face? I've tested it using a level 11 Budew and the dialogue is indeed correct, which is "Paralyze."

2.png.d4546a96d81e919d0e3013f7409c0ce7.png

Nonetheless, thank you for reporting. I'll be waiting for your reply.

I believe it was when stun spore failed, it said "Paralize failed" or something of the sort, I would need to take a look at it again for sure.

Hi @Firestar154

Thank you for letting me know. It is indeed when the move has failed, like so:

2.png.8dc2c342ca6e3374fff52409544c8eda.png

I will forward this to our developers.

Once again, thank you for reporting this bug.

Have a nice day!