Flamethrower

Thunder Fang

Crunch

Gyarados

Crunch

Aqua Tail

Dragon Dance

Ice Fang

So far this is what I've come up with. Currently missing Donphan, Gliscor and Gyarados, but it shouldn't be that difficult to obtain them except maybe Gliscor. Any suggestions for different movesets, move swaps, alternative pokemon and role changes are welcome!

Gliscor - I need more detail, is this a Physical of defensive Gliscor? What ability? By your moveset, it looks like physical, so I will base it upon that.

Ice Fang - Switch out for Swords Dance

Night Slash - Switch out for Knock Off

Earthquake

Acrobatics - Switch out for Stone Edge

(If it has poison heal, you can add protect in replacement for one of your moves when protect is implemented)

Gengar

Shadow Ball

Toxic - Switch out for Focus Blast (personal preference, keep toxic if you like it, but I wouldn't recommend using a status move on Gengar)

Thunderbolt

Psychic

Donphan (Sturdy)

Earthquake

Endeavour - If you're using Endeavour, use Ice Shard along with it, to guarantee that KO with Sturdy

Knock Off

Rollout - Switch out for Stone Edge/Ice Shard

Slowbro - Again, I don't know if this is offensive or defensive, but I am going to assume it is offensive based on the current moveset

Psyshock

Psychic - Switch out for Calm Mind/Ice Beam/Flamethrower

Surf

Slack Off

Arcanine - This move set is pretty solid, only alteration you can make is switching out Crunch for Morning Sun or Outrage.

Extreme Speed

Flamethrower

Thunder Fang

Crunch

Gyarados

Crunch - Switch this or Ice Fang out for Earthquake, it is vital on Gyarados for Eletric types which will nearly always 1HKO a Gyara.

Aqua Tail

Dragon Dance

Ice Fang

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

109050 Gliscor - I need more detail, is this a Physical of defensive Gliscor? What ability? By your moveset, it looks like physical, so I will base it upon that.

Earthquake

(If it has poison heal, you can add protect in replacement for one of your moves when protect is implemented)

Gengar

Shadow Ball

Toxic - Switch out for Focus Blast (personal preference, keep toxic if you like it, but I wouldn't recommend using a status move on Gengar)

Thunderbolt

Psychic

Donphan (Sturdy)

Earthquake

Endeavour - If you're using Endeavour, use Ice Shard along with it, to guarantee that KO with Sturdy

Knock Off

Slowbro - Again, I don't know if this is offensive or defensive, but I am going to assume it is offensive based on the current moveset

Psyshock

Surf

Slack Off

Arcanine - This move set is pretty solid, only alteration you can make is switching out Crunch for Morning Sun or Outrage.

Extreme Speed

Flamethrower

Thunder Fang

Crunch

Gyarados

Crunch - Switch this or Ice Fang out for Earthquake, it is vital on Gyarados for Eletric types which will nearly always 1HKO a Gyara.

Aqua Tail

Dragon Dance

Ice Fang

Thanks a tonne!

Have been recently reading your guide too, so was planning to perhaps make some alterations to the comp. Which pokemon would you personally switch out for others?

u get completely swept by a starmie.

Tbh there is not much synergy in ur team and i dont see any proper objective of ur team dat u can fulfill.

And i wouldnt recommend gliscor+donphan on a same team.Neither slowbro.

u should think about what kind of playstyle u are choosing beforehand (Stall/offense/balance)

Before building your team check Google its ur friend u can check teambuilding guides there.

Frankly there are quite many of em in smogon/marilland/pokemon reborn forums/pokecommunity etc can which offer u valuable knowledge.

Gl,have fun :Shy:

109050 Gliscor - I need more detail, is this a Physical of defensive Gliscor? What ability? By your moveset, it looks like physical, so I will base it upon that.

Earthquake

Gengar

Shadow Ball

Thunderbolt

Psychic

Donphan (Sturdy)

Earthquake

Knock Off

Psyshock

Surf

Slack Off

Extreme Speed

Flamethrower

Thunder Fang

Crunch

Gyarados

Aqua Tail

Dragon Dance

Ice Fang

Thanks a tonne!

Have been recently reading your guide too, so was planning to perhaps make some alterations to the comp. Which pokemon would you personally switch out for others?

Ah! Thank you my friend, that means a lot. :) If it were my team, I would personally switch out Gliscor, you already have Donphan for a physical wall and you have two pokes who are weak to Stealth Rocks (Arcanine, Gyarados) getting rid of rocks should be a priority. I would personally give Donphan Rapid Spin (and Stealth Rocks if you like)

And yes, Sangu is right, Starmie will do a lot of work to your team, you need a counter, for that I would recommend a Weavile in place of Gliscor.

Hope I helped!

And feel free to bump my guide if it helped you! :P

Need a hand building a team that can withstand any threat?

Check out my Team Building guide below!

https://pokemonrevolution.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=89&t=2673

n6B7FWg.png--->0rljaJC.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...