not lost, and I was kicked out of the league pokemon

Lshirok

1. 1.

PRO Username: lShirok

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

i was participating in the league pokemon kanto, and was on the elite type fight pokemon, was increasing my stats gyarados with dancing dragon, and at that time, the server was disconnected, and sack the entire game world.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

PRO Username: lShirok

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

i was participating in the league pokemon kanto, and was on the elite type fight pokemon, was increasing my stats gyarados with dancing dragon, and at that time, the server was disconnected, and sack the entire game world.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

when I go I think I can continue, but with all that simply counted as lost and I miss pokemon league ...

this attempt had my perfect team to win and I hate to happen to me

apart from having to wait 24 hours to re-enter. Please fix this problem

DXRM00a.png

As Discoe says, you're not the first and certainly not the last for the to happen to, but it's beta and upon playing you do agree to the fact that things lost due to DCs and rollbacks cannot be returned. Generally I would recommend only trying the elite 4 if you're confident you can get it done quickly or check to see how stable the server has been in the past couple of hours before trying

shqhK5q.png