Nuzlocke Experiment on GOLD SERVER

Pokemon Revolution Online Nuzlocke?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Pokemon Revolution Online Nuzlocke?

• Yeah, would watch/try
    • Nah, not really

SO! I was thinking being somewhat experienced, but still having a lot to learn, i wanted to try out a Nuzlock on the Gold Server.

What i want to talk about is:

1: Is that something anyone is interested in seeing?

2: Should it be a live stream or cut together as a "gaming series" Like youtubers do?

3: Rules and clauses acceptable and just general talk about the thought.

I personally think it would be fun to do, but like, what about npc's you are supposed to lose against? I'm really curious about anyones thoughts on the subject.

ALSO; first post here, so i hope it's all right im posting, excuse the broken english

Hello there,

People would surely be interested in watching a nuzlocke series in PRO, they have been in the past, but there isnt one that was made recently after the story rework for kanto I believe. It would be better to make it a gaming series as not many people watch PRO livestreams compared to youtube videos, so that would attract more people. The rules and clauses would have to be modified compared to og Pokemon games as this is an mmo with a different story and different mechanics. Regarding the battles where you are forced to lose they would have to be exempt fromt the rules you would set as they are unavoidable and would cause a deliberate disadvantage to an already difficult playstyle. Hope I covered everything and ooking forward to your nuzlocke playthroughs.

Kind regards

Aspheric

• Like 1

IckyInfantileHogget-size_restricted.gif

Announcements § Bug Reports § Mapper Recruitment § Mapping Bugs § Suggestions

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on forums, as this can then be of use to others.

Please use the proper forums when posting. Unsolicited messages will be exterminated by a Dalek.