Poke evolved before learning a Move

Joseph101

Hello @joseph101,

Sorry for the inconvenience. There is a "Pre-Evo Move Tutor" inside each Daycare Center that teaches Moves from previous evolutions to your Poke. So if you have Daycare unlocked you can just do it yourself. Otherwise, I am afraid, you will ask someone to teach it for you or unlock the Daycare (unlocked by beating Boss Naero inside Cerulean Cave B1F. Moves from "Pre-Evo Move Tutor" are 10k per Move. So be sure not to overpay if you need someone else to teach it for you. And be sure to take screenshots from the Trade and Conversations just to be save ;-) I hope that helped with your Problem.

Have a nice day,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

i ha

Hello @joseph101,

Sorry for the inconvenience. There is a "Pre-Evo Move Tutor" inside each Daycare Center that teaches Moves from previous evolutions to your Poke. So if you have Daycare unlocked you can just do it yourself. Otherwise, I am afraid, you will ask someone to teach it for you or unlock the Daycare (unlocked by beating Boss Naero inside Cerulean Cave B1F. Moves from "Pre-Evo Move Tutor" are 10k per Move. So be sure not to overpay if you need someone else to teach it for you. And be sure to take screenshots from the Trade and Conversations just to be save ;-) I hope that helped with your Problem.

Have a nice day,

M3ru3m

hi staff,

I have daycare unlock but i dont see a Pre-Evo Move Tutor in the daycare