Reconnect during a battle

Leroidoryphore

Hello guys,

I think this is an issue that most of the players suffered at least once when playing PvP battles (or boss battles, bug contest). Getting disconnected. Playing a tough battle, acquiring an advantage on your opponent, set up the the second dragon dance than would make you win the game, and losing the connection and of course, the battle. This is just so frustrating. Imagine seeing the light appear after a long battle against a stall player, and getting rewarded by a "connection lost" because your connection went bad for 3 seconds.

That's why I suggest the possibility to reconnect during a battle (or any boss battle, bug contest, safari hunting or EV training session). The timer is large enough to have the time to reconnect to the battle, and it would be fairer for many players losing because of a loss of connection. For example, this system works perfectly on pokemon showdown.

I do think this is the most important and frustrating issue you can encounter when playing this game. I'm currently having an amazing time playing the game after a long 5-year break, but this is really killing the vibe for me.

• Like 1