Server Size

Fritchard

1. 1.

PRO Username: Fritchard

Do you have active membership?: No

Your knowledge about PRO: Basic Knowledge

What have you done before the problem was there?

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Description and Message

I was just wondering, are there any current plans to expand server size? Or how many "lobbies" are there? As far as I know, only 1875 people can be on at once. :thanks:

Description and Message

I was just wondering, are there any current plans to expand server size? Or how many "lobbies" are there? As far as I know, only 1875 people can be on at once. :thanks:

the server size going to increase, eventually.

but not in current state where we still get many crashes.

Description and Message

Awesome. Also, is there a way to get in the same lobbies as friends.? I got a group of friends and we would like to roll out together.

Description and Message

Awesome. Also, is there a way to get in the same lobbies as friends.? I got a group of friends and we would like to roll out together.

all players are in the same map, its just the matter of trying to find them if there is a big group around

well.. i think this is unplayable right now with 2k slots. This game have a big fanbase for just 2k players and so much monthly donators... we need 1k slots more at least.

And now Hoenn is coming and 50k players gonna try enter in the server collapsing the access.

Sry for my bad english, that is not my language.

well.. i think this is unplayable right now with 2k slots. This game have a big fanbase for just 2k players and so much monthly donators... we need 1k slots more at least.

And now Hoenn is coming and 50k players gonna try enter in the server collapsing the access.

Sry for my bad english, that is not my language.

That is exactly what I am thinking. IMO there should be multiple lobbies of 2ks. That way there is no que to get in. On top of that you should have the option to load a private session in which friends can join or you can invite people. Almost a server setup similar to GTA V's servers.

my game freezes every once in a while is that because of the servers or my toaster pc?

My friends and I have never had issues with freezing, only server crashes. I would assume it's your "toaster" but I wouldn't think that this game should take much to run. What type of computer do you have?

we are craving to play this game... please help us...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.. it's a very good suggestion to create lobbies to accommodate all players who wants to play... im sure there are lots of fan out there who wants to play. please expand this game... please please please...