problem after server crash

Knuddelteddy

at first i wanna say ty for your time

i joined yesterday 31.may the guild callusdaddy and after this happend a few mins later crashed the server and i didnt saw after the crash that i wasnt in the guild anymore. today i got a pm from the guywho invited me yesterday( Jstar ) if i wanna join again. i did it ofc and after a few hours he ask me for hunting horsea in guild island but i couldnt join. i hope you could help me with this problem.

many thats your knuddelteddy

I did that but a few min later the Server crashed and we saw that after the reset because i wasnt online them.

But the Support Here is Most of the time Not good and i think till the staff read this and so Something the Saison ist over. AS Long AS i wohnt Report a Player they do nothing and that make ne rly das because the Game is a rly good one but suffer someti es in the suport

Edited by M3ru3m

Hello @Knuddelteddy,

I am really sorry you feel that way. :-/ But please keep in mind that we are all just volunteers here and do this in our free time. We really try our best to handle any Thread as fast as possible. Sometimes we need help from our Devs though to look into stuff and they are usually crazy busy with all the stuff going on in the background to keep the game updated and running.

I already forwarded your problem to the Devs yesterday and I am still waiting for them to check if there is something that can be done about your Problem. Someone will let you know as soon as there is a reply. Until than please be patient with us since we really are doing our best here. Thx for understanding.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

ty for your respond i understand thats it could take a bit time but as i reported some player i got an answer in a few hours and then take now 3 days anready ... we also have a guild hunting event running (noibat) and it could be farmed way better at guild island

Hello @Knuddelteddy,

Sure. I get that, but reporting a player is something that is easier to handle since it happens more often while your case does not happen so often, so it takes longer. :-/

I heard back from one of our Devs though and he says there shouldn't be a problem when you rejoin. Do you remember what your Rating was at the end of the last Season? Cause you need to have at least a rating for 10 to be able to enter Guild Island.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING