Eevee

Guest BigRandy

1. 1.

Guest BigRandy

PRO Username:

Do you have active membership?: Yes

Your knowledge about PRO: Beginner

What have you done before the problem was there?

Nothing I just received my pokemon from oak.

What have you already tried to solve the problem?

Spam click everywhere.

Description and Message

Okay so I was playing and I was told to check out eevee but there is way to many people there to show off eevee and I was wondering if there was a way to toggle off players to find it.

You took your items in your house ?

MXXz2RI.gif?2

Do not contact staff members for private support. Share the question on the forums due to being of use to others. Please use proper forum.

Unsolicited messages will be garbodored. Thanks. I still love you if you pm me

PS: all staff that copied my signature are all fanboys

ITS MY BIRTHDAY

Guest BigRandy
109811 You took your items in your house ?

Yes I did I did find the eevee afterwards I just was forced to spam click everywhere until something happened. But a good suggestion would be able to toggle player visability or even make them transparent.

109811 You took your items in your house ?

Yes I did I did find the eevee afterwards I just was forced to spam click everywhere until something happened. But a good suggestion would be able to toggle player visability or even make them transparent.

Pro tip: move until something blocks your way; players can't do that, then it's either an item, a NPC or a pokemon: use your spacebar (or whatever your action button is bind on) and voilà

(You'll probably face the same problem in the victory road too if you don't play at 5am GMT+00 :D)