Only Full-Team Planner?

Guest TheCombatPat

1. 1.

Guest TheCombatPat

Hello forums, it's Patty! While surfing the forums, a thought came into my head. Does anyone else plan out their entire team before even starting a Pokemon game (One that you know all of the Pokemon in it)? I mean like I pick the final members for my team, pick when they are going to evolve (even though for most, I already know the best time to evolve them), figure out who I'm going to get in order, and pick final moves. I feel like I'm the only maniac who actually goes through all of that BEFORE EVEN STARTING THE GAME! So here's my question, do you do that or know someone else who does something very similar to what I do? And for all of the people who are going to ask, yes I have already picked out my team for the Kanto Region in PRO (I'm only going to use Kanto Pokemon in my final team so...). If anyone wants to know it, here it is (BTW, I'm trying to use Pokemon that I have and have never used in a Pokemon game that takes place in Kanto and I actually haven't figured out the final movesets I'm going to have for each Pokemon):

Charizard, Gyarados, Exeggutor, Zapdos, Machamp, & Gengar (I know it's an intresting team but...)

-TheCombatPat (I.G.N. Patorikku445)

109884 Hello forums, it's Patty! While surfing the forums, a thought came into my head. Does anyone else plan out their entire team before even starting a Pokemon game (One that you know all of the Pokemon in it)? I mean like I pick the final members for my team, pick when they are going to evolve (even though for most, I already know the best time to evolve them), figure out who I'm going to get in order, and pick final moves. I feel like I'm the only maniac who actually goes through all of that BEFORE EVEN STARTING THE GAME! So here's my question, do you do that or know someone else who does something very similar to what I do? And for all of the people who are going to ask, yes I have already picked out my team for the Kanto Region in PRO (I'm only going to use Kanto Pokemon in my final team so...). If anyone wants to know it, here it is (BTW, I'm trying to use Pokemon that I have and have never used in a Pokemon game that takes place in Kanto and I actually haven't figured out the final movesets I'm going to have for each Pokemon):

Charizard, Gyarados, Exeggutor, Zapdos, Machamp, & Gengar (I know it's an intresting team but...)

-TheCombatPat (I.G.N. Patorikku445)

Battle always be flexible especially if it comes to pvp, you cant use same formation again and again.

I consider story/npc (bosses exception) battles are pretty easy so you dont have to be really organized. use 1 or 2 tactic already enough for them.

anyway i move this topic to pvp section since you ask builds.

and also you cant get zapdos in this game.

And the team doesn't need to be full Kanto Pokemons cause you can catch Pokemon from others generations since the beggining :), and no, that doesn't happen to me cause I don't have enough slots in my team for every Pokemon I like so I rotate them eventually.

Guest TheCombatPat
110010 I don't, I usually just go with the flow, haha. And if this post is referring to PRO, then I hate to burst your bubble, but Zapdos is not catchable in game.

Already had the news brought to me... :Frown: . Oh well, I'm just gonna replace Zapdos with the next best one, Jolteon.