pokemon center at trainer valley" loading map" issue on android version

Onionvn

Could you check please?

I cant enter pokemon center at trainer valley by my android phone, it will turn in black screen all the time quith the message "loading map" at left top corner.

Pc version doesn't happen

Even if i close the game and reopen and login quith my phone again. "Loading map" issue will turn on again. Then i have to use pc version to play at trainer valley...

• 2 weeks later...

Hi !

I just had the exact same issue on Windows 64bits version. Locked on loading map blackscreen in Trainers Valley pokecenter.

I have now some weird issue on client while loading maps: Client is now stopping on 'Checking map version' part so i guess the problem come from here but since i just connected 2mn before i don't know what happens.

Anyway, i hope that informations will help fixing. I'll try to redownload game in 32bits maybe it won't give same issue. i'll give some feedback.

PS: So, i dl the game again, and again bu cleaning ram and all that's mention in previous posts, and i had same checking map issue. I saw on forum some suggestion on how to pass through that problem :

118886 1 - disconnect you internet

2 - enter cliente and wait

3 - connect internet and play .

this work for me

I can now login but since i'm in trainers valley pokecenter again i'm stuck on Loading map blackscreen in the game ! And i can't load map updates on the client so i guess i''ll wait some fix version is release. :Ambivalent:

Zeloups