unable to do hoenn teleport quest -- watson missing

Stellata

good morning/afternoon/evening/night admin. i need help to do teleport quest. as i refer from new updated hoeen teleport quest. after i talk to guard .watson and team leader should be inside new mauville. but i cant find them.

im doing this quest with 2 friends and they got no problem. please fix it

i already beat sinnoh too.so i fulfill the recuitement. thank you for the help :)1935823320_hoenntele.png.fe01e237a01e3e1557dbab7b661cd6c9.png

• 4 weeks later...

This problem is happening with me too. After giving him the machine parts from phantom ship i talked to the police guard at Pokemon center but when I get into the cave there was no one in there please help me I have seen all the vedios and guides.....

Edited by M3ru3m

Hi @darkari100,

This problem is happening with me too. After giving him the machine parts from phantom ship i talked to the police guard at Pokemon center but when I get into the cave there was no one in there please help me I have seen all the vedios and guides.....

Sorry, for the inconvenience, but the Quest you are describing is the Quest to unlock Eumi island and not related to the Hoenn Teleporter Quest. The Watson you need for Teleporter Quest is inside New Mauvile in the top right area. Could you please provide me a Screenshot if he is not there for you?

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING