Bugged ranked match

Refusinq

My battle with Hasseeb373 bugged he was losing but he wont admit defeat lol

I had a Sassy AV Tyranitar around 80% HP left and a LifeOrb Excadrill with full HP meanwhile he has an Exeggcutor with full HP and he said I quote "it will go down with one GigaDrain" "your fireblast will miss lol" when I said that my AV Tyranitar will easily beat Exeggucor some damage will definitely be given to the Exeggcutor and have my Excadrill will definitely finish it with IronHead.

n5NICAgw.jpg_large.jpg

My battle with Hasseeb373 bugged he was losing but he wont admit defeat lol

I had a Sassy AV Tyranitar around 80% HP left and a LifeOrb Excadrill with full HP meanwhile he has an Exeggcutor with full HP and he said I quote "it will go down with one GigaDrain" "your fireblast will miss lol" when I said that my AV Tyranitar will easily beat Exeggucor some damage will definitely be given to the Exeggcutor and have my Excadrill will definitely finish it with IronHead.

Hi, @Refusinq.

Hmm.. I sorry but I can't really understand which part was bugged in ranked match from your post :(

If you don't mind, can you explain more specifically about your problem?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love

Hi, @Refusinq.

Hmm.. I sorry but I can't really understand which part was bugged in ranked match from your post :(

If you don't mind, can you explain more specifically about your problem?

I'll be waiting for your reply.

Have a nice day.

Kind regards, HappyMango.

My bad I forgot to put that we couldn't pick moves during the battle when it was Tyra/Exca vs Exegg.

I can send a video if needed but I only started recording when we couldn't pick moves. ;-;

n5NICAgw.jpg_large.jpg

My bad I forgot to put that we couldn't pick moves during the battle when it was Tyra/Exca vs Exegg.

I can send a video if needed but I only started recording when we couldn't pick moves. :PiplupCry:

I'm sorry to tell you this, but I've been told that it would be hard to reverse the points you've lost.

I've been told that it fixable only right after the battle is done (when there are no more PvP matches done afterwards).

I also been told that a lot of PvP freeze bugs will be fixed after the next update.

I'm sorry once more :(

I hope you understand.

alolan_vulpix.gif.6493925bd73b0cb6a46055fa371f4532.gif

snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png General Support | General Complaint Area | PRO Rules snowflake.png.dea8b39bda0c90ff868a9da70f237450.png

Please do not contact staff members for private support

Respect is one of the greatest expressions of love