Gauging Public Interest in a Mega Tour

First and foremost, if you're interested in a mega tournament, click like on this post so that i can get a head count of how many people would actually sign up. Both Gold and Silver can sign up.

THE MORE PEOPLE THAT LIKE THE POST, THE LOWER ENTRY COST WILL BE (proportional to the rewards of course, I have to net even somehow)

Ex: If the prize money adds up to 2mil and theres about 50 people interested, the entry fee would be 40k, whereas if there's 100 people interested than it would drop to 20k

Now that that's out of the way, hello, I would like to host a tournament to in commemoration of megas finally being added. In this post, there will be a number of polls to see how big of a prize pool people want, would people rather it hosted on showdown or the test server, etc. I will go further into how the tournament will be formatted once I have the general idea of what people would like to see. However, since the prize pool will be considerably large, this tournament will be double elimination, bo3, with bo5 in the top 4/8 depending on size on the tour. If the thread gets more people than I expect however, don't be surprised if I switch over to a group format for the first round.

[spoiler=Votes]

[spoiler=Votes]

[spoiler=Votes]

Prize Pool Vote:

Test Server or Showdown:

Allow Diancee and Victini, (and if showdown is picked) allowing Hoopa, Volcanion, Keldeo, Terrakion, Cobalion, and Virizion:

As for what will be banned, basically any uber mega bar metagross will be banned. If it is banned in pro, it'll be banned here. That also means aegislash and ash-greninja will be allowed, but most importantly, landorus-incarnate will be allowed. Ditto with imposter will also be allowed, seeing as they are getting close to be able to make it work. Anything that isn't coded in pro will not be allowed (here's looking at you regigigas).

Lastly, if anyone has suggestions, reply and post it here, I'll consider them and maybe reply to introduce them as well.

• Like 9