Jirachi Quest - Shiny Stone (Nothing happens)

Hatsuharu

Hi. Yesterday, I began doing the Jirachi quest and have followed every steps in the guide. I've gotten all the requirements done

• At least 200h Playtime
  • Be Hoenn Champion
  • All possible Kanto, Johto, Hoenn Pokemon caught (Including Mew and Celebi, seen data only for other legendaries)
  • At least 210 Evolutions
  • At least $15,000
  • At least 6 lvl 100 Pokémon

However, as I was going to the Marine cave and Terra cave for both Kyogre and Groudon's dex data, a grunt is blocking and says that he doesn't want to have a pokemon battle with me. (Yes, I have 6 level 100s equipped with me).

Note: I couldn't solve this yesterday so I decided to release my Suicune to battle Nikola for Kyogre and Groudon's dex data as a substitute. After meeting all the requirements, the shiny stone would not teleport me to the wish room* So maybe I thought I have to get data through Boss Maxie and Archie.

I hope someone can help me with this. Thank you. :)

spacer.png

Hello @Catastrophies,

Sorry for the late reply and the inconvenience. I had one of our Scripters look into it, and it looks like you need at least 50 Hoenn Hours to enter there. So you need to play for some more hours, then you can fight them and then you should be able to get your Jirachi. I'd really appreciate it if you'd let me know if that solved the Problem :-)

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hi @Catastrophies,

I am really sorry, but I had one of our scripters check everything again and it turns out that 50 hours are just for the Grunts blocking the way while Jirachi needs 100+ Hoenn Hours. I will edit ProWiki and the Legendary Megathread asap. Sorry again :/

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING