Help me please :/

Gio9soares

hello, good night, i made boss nikola and redeemed the chance to capture the heatran again (the first time, i didn´t get it because i forgot the masterball and he ran away). With that, I made the nikola boss and got the chance to capture the heatran again, so I played the masterball and it didn't stay! I was surprised, I used my false swipper + spore and spent all my ultra and great balls. but I couldn't capture it, because a message appeared saying that my pc was full (it had 61 pages)

I would like to know if there is anything possible to be done so that I have one more chance to capture the heatran ... since I never had it :( please

717D36BC-0E66-4CA4-94FB-7BED3D3077FE.jpeg.bcbdd5dd46dc3a449155ffed81aa16ab.jpeg

BC4E34F9-530B-4CEC-8DA6-D45F6EA40152.jpeg.3c9ed38dda56a1bbc49150fb681e3735.jpeg

526404FD-9577-4130-9088-410E1890DF2A.jpeg.d1693ffa5f7beca27e642f354b452845.jpeg

3AB45F7C-C39D-4303-9476-5794D4E33E40.jpeg.ae78b638e4a5d19712dc60cb29ee29f7.jpeg

Hello @Gio9soares,

I asked the people in Charge of making that decision if the could reset Nikola for you. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. Please be patient with us until then :-)

edit: Can you let me know what Server and Account you are refering to?

Greetings,

M3ru3m

Edited by M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hello @Gio9soares,

I asked the people in Charge of making that decision if the could reset Nikola for you. I will let you know as soon as I hear back from them. Please be patient with us until then :-)

edit: Can you let me know what Server and Account you are refering to?

Greetings,

M3ru3m

Sure my bro! I will wait

Server silver > Gio9soares username

but bro, if nikolas reset, can i unlock heatran to catch again ?

ty anyway bro!! I will wait, have good day :)

Hello @Gio9soares,

It looks like the variable for Nikola was never saved. So I am afraid you will have to wait for the cooldown to rebattle him and then you should be able to catch Heatran again. Please be sure to have less then 900 Pokes in your PC since that is the limit. I will leave this Thread open and would really appreciate it if you let me know if everything worked.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING

Hello @Gio9soares,

It looks like the variable for Nikola was never saved. So I am afraid you will have to wait for the cooldown to rebattle him and then you should be able to catch Heatran again. Please be sure to have less then 900 Pokes in your PC since that is the limit. I will leave this Thread open and would really appreciate it if you let me know if everything worked.

hi dude, i tested now but Nikolas relog... need to wait 20 days or u can antecipation it for me?

Ty!

Greetings,

M3ru3m