Help me i have a error with the Client :(

Tigrex01

Well, I have a problem opening the client from a laptop and I have had this problem for a long time.

I have windows vista 34 bit operating system

The message says: The entry point for the GetlogicalProcessorInformatioEx procedure cannot be found in the dynamic link library KERNEL32.dll.

I would appreciate if you help me solve it to be able to play Pokemon revolution online

Thank You :))

Problem.thumb.jpg.dfa8c285502552632da32a348fe6e6d2.jpg

To feel fear, is caused by an incomplete heart, the emotion of fear can not be controlled by the will, you can strengthen will with wisdom. "Emotions, will, wisdom" ... if you can use them as support for each one, then you are complete

(Sentir miedo, es causado por un corazón incompleto, la emoción de miedo no puede ser controlada por la voluntad, puedes fortalecer voluntad con sabiduría. "Emociones, voluntad, sabiduría"... si puedes usarlos como apoyo a cada uno, entonces estás completo.)

Hello @Tigrex01,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. If you have a Anti-Virus you need to add an exception for PRO cause otherwise it could cause that Problem. If that doesn't solve it make sure you update your Windows. If that also doesn't solve it you can try to download the KERNEL32.dll from a "dll Database" (usually just google "KERNEL32.dll" does the trick and replace it with the new one). And if that also doesn't solve it the only thing I can thing of would be to reinstall your Windows.

Greetings,

M3ru3m

M3RU3M_Gif_-_Final-1.gif

Hail to the ANT KING