George boss mission error

Agudow55

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience. In order to battle George, you have to complete the Legendary Event Move Tutor Quest first. Could that be the issue? Please let me know.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

@Noxious

hello, I started the mission and defeated the top 3 thieves. The server was disconnected in the 4th thief and when the game was opened again, the necessary item was in my bag.

In the next step, I came to noisa from varden, but progress has stopped as you can see in the pictures and I cannot continue the mission

That's why I showed the required item in the 1st picture

Edited by agudow55

Hey there!

I am sorry that this reply took longer than expected, I had to wait for a response from a Content Scripter. It appears that you have only beat 4 out of 5 thieves. The last one is located in the Goldenrod Police Station. After this you should be able to get to George Boss. Please let me know if this works for you.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.