Re: Animes u should watch

Phantom0x0

1. 1.

• ..Date A Live is a decent 2 season anime I just recently heard about.
    ..Parasyte is shaping up to be really awesome as well.
    ..not really into comedy based anime, but I really enjoyed Cuticle Detective Inaba
    ..Persona 4 The Golden Animation is really awesome if you've played the game or at least one of the games
    ..Kore wa Zombie Desu ka? was funny and full of cross-dressing action (wouldn't recommend the sequel it's like a long boring filler)
    ..Princess Resurrection okay okaay (not in my top ten)
    ..to follow my princess theme Scrapped Princess was good
    ..Surprised you never mentioned Soul Eater
    ..Tales of the Abyss which was based off the story of the PS2 game (An 3DS noow) with the same name was really awesome
    ..NO ONE has even mentioned Helsing yet. (But you'd mention Elfen lied which sucked compared??? wtf.)
    ..Witch Blade Nuff Said
    ..Last but not least a favorite of mine from my childhood most people should know the name of (but never mention for some reason) Zoids!

I probably wouldn't recommend people watching the animes of Deadman Wonderland or Blue Exorcist since they are both based of a manga and they only represent a small part of really awesome manga (Seriously DM Wonderland manga [finished btw] just blows my mind).

Hope this helped find you something new to watch :Cool:

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

trainercard-Phantom0x0_1.png

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im a Bleach addict! However there is a lot of crap filler in it. Here is a guide on how to watch Bleach without the filler:

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=266473

buddha333.gif

"One is not called noble who harms living beings. By not harming living beings one is called noble."

Signatures made by

Annazhee (Jungle Buddha sig) and Chappy (Abra Buddha Sig) <3

soul eater is mainstream for me and parasyte is realy good(added) i watched persona but it isnt one of my favorite (> ._.)> . Thnx i ll try the other ones

I figured about Soul Eater but just in case had to add it if you never seen it :Grin: . Sorry about Persona, can't quite figure out what kind of animes you like or don't I'm guessing you don't just like all animes in a certain genre like I do. I'll try to keep an open mind when looking for new ones for myself, that I would eventually share here :Grin:

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

where are my fav animes???

Death note

Code gease

Monster

Cowboy bebob

rurouni kenshin

Black cat

Darker than black

Future diary

Satan is a part timer

clay more

SAO

...u missed all of them n many more

*tears of anger*

n with anger i must remind you of Avatar

Fairy tail...the list continues forever

He mentioned on the top (not mainstream like op naruto bleach "FT" "SAO" aot fma hxh....etc). Avatar doesn't count, I wouldn't count it at least. and unless your a 15 year old girl (if you are i'm sorry) Deathnote should never be a favorite anime of anyones.

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

He mentioned on the top (not mainstream like op naruto bleach "FT" "SAO" aot fma hxh....etc). Avatar doesn't count, I wouldn't count it at least. and unless your a 15 year old girl (if you are i'm sorry) Deathnote should never be a favorite anime of anyones.

Please don't be rude

Enki333.gif

Signatures made by

Somes (Enki sig and avatar)

and Annazhee (Enki the Ancient sig) <3

<i></i>

Please don't be rude

My apologies not how I meant it to come out (rude to the anime maybe not to ABD)

PhantomTheHaunter.gif

To each his own I guess. Most people knock me for my favorite anime being "too mainstream" I guess you can figure out which I'm talking about (Tip: Look Down) lol

*EDIT* to prevent from double posting

I found an anime called "Strike Witches" that I'm going to start watching. The only problem is the site I normally use (Animefreak.tv) doesn't have it so I watch it on a movie site (To prevent any possible problems I won't post the link).

PhantomTheHaunter.gif