Lost 200k

Honeybeach

I'm not sure how situations like this can be handled,but I was told to post on here. Since the server started crashing today I've lost nearly 200k all together,which is half my money. I'm really confused as to why its happening. Can anyone please help?

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. Could you please tell me what exactly you did before the server crashes? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.

Hey there!

I am sorry for the inconvenience that was caused. Could you please tell me what exactly you did before the server crashes? Looking forward to your reply.

Kind regards, Noxious

Thank you so much for replying! At the time before the crashes I was on Vulcan Island in the water near the Pokecenter trying to get the new Horsea that came with the Summer Event. I was there for about an hour ,the Silver server went down for a few minutes and when I came back on I went from around 401k to 209K. My friend who I was playing with was doing the same thing and his money also went down. So I'm not sure if it was a glitch that caused it if you were in that specific area or what. I'm sorry that there's not a lot to go on,but I hope it can help you find the problem so that it won't happen again. :3

• Like 1

Thank you for elaborating. I notified our Developers about your issue and they will look into it. I will have you know that this can take multiple days, so please be patient while they are looking into it. If you have any questions in the meantime, please let me know! I hope that you have a great remaining weekend.

Kind regards, Noxious

spacer.png

General Support | Bug Resolution Center | Punishment Policy

Do not contact staff members for private support. Use the proper sub-forum so others can share their knowledge and help.