NEW GUILD SUGGESTIONS!

Aleksanderroman

1. 1.

Interesting things that the admins could add to PRO!

(Feel free to add more suggestions ;))

Guilds should have their own bases!

When i'm talking about "own bases" I mean a place where big guilds could settle. There is plenty of space that could be used for things like this! And I think it would make PRO a more competitive game than it already is! These bases COULD include a healer, a pokemon storage box, an arena and maybe a teleporter. Bases can be build if you pay IRL money.

Guilds should have their own uniform

A guild should be recognized by their clothing and ofc their emblem. But the problem is that we dont have any clothing for guild! These clothing can be achieved if a guild founder contacts a admin, pays him and then instructs the admin how its going to look.

113123 Interesting things that the admins could add to PRO!

When i'm talking about "own bases" I mean a place where big guilds could settle. There is plenty of space that could be used for things like this! And I think it would make PRO a more competitive game than it already is! These bases COULD include a healer, a pokemon storage box, an arena and maybe a teleporter. Bases can be build if you pay IRL money.

A guild should be recognized by their clothing and ofc their emblem. But the problem is that we dont have any clothing for guild! These clothing can be achieved if a guild founder contacts a admin, pays him and then instructs the admin how its going to look.

1. Again, instancing. This has been put forward before and was told it'd be too much work at this current time. Also, I believe a point around factions was mentioned where it was said that "there won't be any faction specific areas" - this might extend to guilds, too.

2. That's a lot of work, not being funny but Admins don't have the time to take requests from several hundred guilds for their clothes, and it's down to the artists to design the clothes, not the admins. It's a good idea, but very, very flawed in the way this has been put forward.

Alternatively, you could just ask everyone in the guild to wear a specific set of clothing, but this has the issue of members only clothing and limited choice.

I would say try rethink number 2; think of a viable way you could implement this with minimal staff interference. Try find flaws in your own idea to make it better and explain alternatives, just putting forward a majorly vague idea is helping no-one if there's no thought process behind it.

shqhK5q.png

113123 Interesting things that the admins could add to PRO!

1. Again, instancing. This has been put forward before and was told it'd be too much work at this current time. Also, I believe a point around factions was mentioned where it was said that "there won't be any faction specific areas" - this might extend to guilds, too.

2. That's a lot of work, not being funny but Admins don't have the time to take requests from several hundred guilds for their clothes, and it's down to the artists to design the clothes, not the admins. It's a good idea, but very, very flawed in the way this has been put forward.

Alternatively, you could just ask everyone in the guild to wear a specific set of clothing, but this has the issue of members only clothing and limited choice.

I would say try rethink number 2; think of a viable way you could implement this with minimal staff interference. Try find flaws in your own idea to make it better and explain alternatives, just putting forward a majorly vague idea is helping no-one if there's no thought process behind it.

I know it's a lot of work! That's why you either gonna make it expensive or just employ more graphic editors :)

I know it's a lot of work! That's why you either gonna make it expensive or just employ more graphic editors :)

That doesn't explain anything to what I just mentioned, also, you can't just "employ more graphic artists" for multiple reasons.

1. This isn't a business, this is a hobby for all that work on the game.

2. The people the admins hire still need to be competent at more than just "making a few clothes".

As for your point about making it more expensive, that doesn't matter when you can just get a lot of cash anyway, ingame cash =/= time and effort spent doing this in any way, shape or form.

Previously I said "try to explain your reasoning for these ideas"; I'll elaborate:

1. Discuss how it would be done by the players instead of the admins, similar to the logos? Choice of a few different types of outfits with different colour palettes? Say how it could be done, not just "make it happen, now." Or your idea will literally just get left alone, even if it's a good idea, if you don't explain anything (like you haven't done here) even the best idea is worth nothing to the admins.

2. What could be the side effects of this, both good and bad? How could the bad issues be avoided/reduced?

3. What alternatives could you offer that might be easier to implement or would do a similar thing?

Lots of things to think about.

shqhK5q.png