PREDATORS [Oldest Top PVP Guild in Silver] - Looking for loyal active PVPers/Wolves

Ta7esh

17 hours ago, Dovietan09 said:

What's your IGN?--Dovietan09

How old are you?--17

What is Your Discord ID?--#5956

What's your goal in PRO?--to make new friends and catch rare pokemo

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?--lots of event each year to catch rare pokemon

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?--I'm just came back to the game after a while, so its only 78 rn, bf it was around 200. 

Why did you choose Predators? to build a strong team for pvp.
Guild island is your main aim to join us ?one of the reason.
Please include a screenshot of your trainer card!
image.png.93ac2900804efa738c3cf3854ac90e7f.png

Hello ,
thank you for considering us! You seem to fill the requirements and a nice guy. As is the case with everybody, we let everyone to push until the 20th o te month (so basically 1 more week from now) , in order for someone to show their worth. There is stiff competition, and we need to select te best of the applicants. I wish you luck, on your upcoming effort.

55 minutes ago, Bhabzayed said:

Whats your ign?: Bhabzayed

How old are you?: 17

What is your discord id?:#6799

What's your goal in pro?: Make at top pvp ladder and make money and have some fun  

What was your highest rating in the last 3 seasons: 220

Why did u choose predators: Because I don't have any friends for me now and this guild fits for me . If I need any help I think this guild will be the right place .

Guild island is your main aim to join us ?: no I want some friends to enjoy and that's my main aim .Guild Island is also useful for me because there are boas and pokes to hunt .

Please include a screenshot of your trainer card: 1377834782_2021-01-1413_55_10.jpg.e34b10ad07686c99a9c1ac9d50c27fe1.jpg

Hello,
thank you for considering us! You seem to fill the criteria of the recruitment. But , in every case, applicants have to show their worth, by getting a decent rating until approx the 20th of the month (1 week left). At that time we get to choose the best of candidates, since we have few spots and high competition. I wish you luck in your effort.

On 9/10/2020 at 7:23 PM, Ta7esh said:

-

What's your IGN? Adon10

How old are you? 24

What is Your Discord ID? #7338

What's your goal in PRO? My goal in PRO is to become one of the best pvpers 

What is your favorite aspect of PRO? I enjoy playing pvps and I like creating new teams out of meta for pvp .

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons? 202

Why did you choose Predators? There is a friend of mine in there and also it is one of the best in the server
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? I think every player wants to go to guild island because there are many interesting things to do there , but it isn't the only reason for someone to join a guild . 

pokescreen.png

Whats your IGN : Jeanmarc07

How old are you : 15

Discord ID : Jeanmarc07#1484

Whats your goal in pro : i want to become good at pvp and reach the ladder at the end of the season

Highest rating in my last 3 seasons : 240

why did you choose Predators : because i have some friends here and i want to try pvp on silver

guild island is your main goal to join us?: no

Include a picture of your trainer card

20210117_183506.jpg

What's your IGN?-- Konichi24

How old are you?-- 22

What is Your Discord ID?-- uaeffa#4571

What's your goal in PRO?-- to become better at pvp and get godly pokes.

What is your favorite aspect of PRO?-- pvp system is interesting to learn, and I'm still learning it.

What was your highest rating achieved in the last 3 PvP seasons?-- I only range to 100 I'm not that really good and I want to Improve by the help of professionals in pvp especially top 1 guild.

Why did you choose Predators? lots of friends are in predators and it seems to be a very strong guild and I want to learn more and be better at pvp.
Guild island is your main aim to join us ? no. I just want to become better at pvp, and guild island also sometimes helps us get good pokes that doesn't usually spawn in places.

image.png.0db17e825435e2f17eeae58443794f8f.png

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Ignacioleonardo said:

IGN: ignacioleonardo

I'm 15 years old

Goal in PRO : have fun n play with friend

Favorite aspect in PRO : battling(boss or pvp)

highest rating in the last pvp season 404

Why did you choose Predators? Because sounds cool

Guild island is your main aim to join us ? not really

image.png.f3d253c95718b448451f80bc1b6dfb75.png

Thank you for applying to Predators can you please post your discord to be able to contact you or pm me at Ta7esh#2412